Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00739 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 168% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,157TL (832,722 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (35 minutes ago)