Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 158% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,196TL (972,161 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)