Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18970 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,639TL (19,181 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)