Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17942 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,451TL (19,235 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (40 minutes ago)