Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14512 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,395TL (44,066 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)