Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16046 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,949TL (18,377 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)