Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 206% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,789TL ($12,546) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)