Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,609TL (€1,109) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (39 minutes ago)