Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.185 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,480TL (€1,071) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)