Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.254 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,634TL (£882) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)