Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,086TL (2,591 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (28 minutes ago)