Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,532TL (€1,045) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (42 minutes ago)