Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 244% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,424TL (€8,766) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)