Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.580 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 175% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,948TL (£9,377) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)