Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 182% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,128TL (£9,444) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)