Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.478 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 193% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,565TL (£8,165) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)