Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 194% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,052TL (£11,811) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)