Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,328TL (€773) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)