Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.600 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 112% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,504TL (€983) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Liverpool costs £1.31 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $52 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)