Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,941TL (€991) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)