Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 104% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,684TL (€1,006) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)