Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.591 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 408% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 79,331TL (CHF 22,090) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (38 minutes ago)