Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.594 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 186% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,294TL (CHF 1,370) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)