Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.831 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 83,513TL (CHF 17,287) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)