Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 102% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,653TL (€1,030) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)