Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.326 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,058TL (958 CUC) in Las Tunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)