Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.437 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,376TL (1,908 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)