Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07634 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,692TL (RD$ 48,359) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)