Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03979 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,255TL (₨81,810) in Larkana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)