Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,258TL (€805) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)