Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.089 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,615TL (€1,907) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)