Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 166% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,303TL (€2,073) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)