Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 226% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,043TL (€13,157) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)