Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,878TL (€1,048) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)