Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,451TL (元4,418) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)