Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,980TL (元4,046) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)