Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 266% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,193TL (€14,598) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)