Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.555 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 102% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,855TL (€1,066) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)