Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.866 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,360TL (€1,102) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)