Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 275% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 60,881TL (€15,025) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)