Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.170 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,914TL (3,345 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)