Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 233% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 50,008TL (45,860 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (32 minutes ago)