Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.456 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,922TL (3,379 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)