Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.648 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,777TL (11,395 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)