Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00539 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,617TL (CH$3,639,271) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (15 minutes ago)