Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00550 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 111% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,229TL (CH$6,224,732) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)