Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 131% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,521TL (CH$6,536,401) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)