Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00935 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,769TL (CH$2,327,020) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)