Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23213 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 369TL (ARS $1,590) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)