Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,004TL ($b11,413) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (33 minutes ago)