Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,160TL ($b5,455) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)