Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,144TL ($b27,549) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)