Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,128TL ($b5,728) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)