Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,176TL ($862) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 2 hours ago)