Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,801TL ($808) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)