Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.531 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,947TL ($551) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)