Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16530 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,912TL (L 17,616) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)