Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14733 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,280TL (L 35,840) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)