Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19691 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,073TL (L 15,607) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.24 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)