Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15962 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,077TL (L 31,809) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)