Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03486 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,164TL (¥148,133) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)