Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03524 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,170TL (¥146,700) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)