Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 302% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 65,309TL (¥1,955,592) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)