Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 312% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,663TL (¥1,812,220) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (24 minutes ago)