Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.963 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 442% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 67,795TL (Dinar 5,667) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)