Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.994 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 168% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,702TL (Dinar 516) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)