Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.533 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,517TL (Dinar 2,368) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)