Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.591 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 164% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,593TL (Dinar 569) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)