Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.554 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,677TL (Dinar 345) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)