Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.693 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 410% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 63,803TL (Dinar 5,456) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)