Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06339 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,149TL (руб 65,445) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)