Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07763 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,730TL (руб 35,165) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (35 minutes ago)