Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49269 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,106TL (元8,334) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)