Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,032TL (GH₵4,021) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)