Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.789 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,518TL (GH₵3,191) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (29 minutes ago)