Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.901 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,864TL (GH₵5,397) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)