Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,634TL (GH₵5,666) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)