Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04301 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,852TL (¥112,826) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)