Cost of living comparison between Kumamoto, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02968 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,128TL (¥172,743) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)