Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01781 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,166TL (177,750 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)