Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02130 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,350TL (157,245 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)