Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01859 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,034TL (163,219 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)