Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.848 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,481TL (RM8,826) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (29 minutes ago)