Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.523 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,909TL (RM10,448) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)