Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,433TL (RM2,868) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.74 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (37 minutes ago)