Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,041TL (RM3,710) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (19 minutes ago)