Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.040 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,446TL (RM3,314) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)