Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,769TL (RM3,186) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)