Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,989 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,006TL (RM6,085) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)