Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,010 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,644TL (RM4,470) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)