Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,693 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,023TL (RM2,575) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)