Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,971 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,929TL (RM3,379) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)