Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13645 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,300TL (16,857₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)