Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06255 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,195TL (83,056 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)