Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41507 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 392% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 88,611TL (kr 213,486) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (22 minutes ago)