Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42698 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 406% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 94,792TL (kr 222,007) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (42 minutes ago)