Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46106 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 149% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,222TL (kr 13,495) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)