Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46002 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 154% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,353TL (kr 13,810) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)