Cost of living comparison between Kraljevo, Serbia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02734 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,270TL (119,588 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)