Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04247 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,498TL (58,821 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (43 minutes ago)