Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 890 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,394TL (12,082 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)