Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05572 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,799TL (₨68,178) in Kozhikode to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)