Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.679 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 125,227TL (HK$184,297) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)