Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.722 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 131,555TL (HK$182,153) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)