Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44878 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 244% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 279,523TL (HK$622,844) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)