Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46624 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 255% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 266,308TL (HK$571,177) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)