Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00597 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,785TL (1,471,452 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)