Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,485TL (431,753 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)