Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00587 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,356TL (741,571 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)