Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,282TL (RM3,272) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (43 minutes ago)