Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 96% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,761TL (RM15,592) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (19 minutes ago)