Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,624TL (₨38,102) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)