Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05164 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 588TL (₨11,380) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)