Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,138TL (RM3,303) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)