Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,051TL (RM2,573) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)