Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,595TL (RM3,585) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)