Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,034TL (RM6,152) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)