Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 176% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,618TL (51,406 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (23 minutes ago)