Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.922 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 160% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,522TL (35,276 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (35 minutes ago)