Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.957 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 175% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,501TL (53,815 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)