Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.925 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 165% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,444TL (44,786 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (24 minutes ago)